Do You Have Fluorescent Lamps / Fluorescent Tubes, High Intensity Discharge Lamps (HIDs), Linear CFLs Compact Tube Light Bulbs that your need to dispose of?
You will know therefore that since July 2007 the Waste Electronic Equipment and Electronic Equipment Directive (also known as the WEEE Regulations) has meant that it is illegal to dispose of any of these lamps regardless of quantities, without a transfer note proving that they are to be recycled. Failure to do this could bring you maximum fines of £30,000 PER LAMP!!
- HELA recommendations of the HSE say that all lamps should be fragmented (under controlled conditions) before disposal.
- Tube Lamps that are broken or dumped haphazardly into skips and other containers can pose a serious injury risks.
- Vandalism of unprotected, exposed old fluorescent tube lamps is commonplace and could expose you to fines.
- Storage of old lamps can take up valuable workplace space.
- Waste low pressure sodium (SOX) lamps hanging around the workplace can present a very real fire risk and can increase your fire insurance premiums.
- You also need to meet COSHH and Duty of Care and EPA legislation.
- We all need to protect the environment and reduce pollution, particularly from toxic substances like Mercury.
THANKFULLY: Responsible Storage and Disposal (Recycling) Is EASIER THAN YOU THINK.
A Full, In-House, One-Stop Fully Compliant Service from Ecolamp.
Solve all of you waste lamp disposal worries with just one phone call.
Call Ecolamp.co.uk because:
- WE PROVIDE THE CORRECT ROBUST STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR LAMPS PRIOR TO THEIR COLLECTION.
- WE COLLECT FROM YOU – NO MINIMUM AMOUNT!
- WE HAVE PROVIDE A FULLY TRACEABLE & COMPLIANT DISPOSAL & RE-CYCLING SERVICE & ALL RE-CYCLED PRODUCTS HAVE MARKETS.
- WHICH MEANS THAT
YOU HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND OF KNOWING THAT YOU ARE & CAN CONTINUE TO BE FULLY COMPLIANT WITH ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION, PLUS YOU ARE FULFILLING YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES.
Call Ecolamp Recycling Solutions TODAY
Contact us on: 01925 230 825 for a quotation or to make arrangements for a visit.